Beat Louisiana Speeding Ticket
CLICK HERE IF YOU NEED LOUISIANA SPEEDING TICKET LEGAL HELP NOW!
Have you received a Louisiana speeding ticket and wondering about the consequences? Then you are in the right place to find information on how to beat a Louisiana traffic ticket.
The laws governing speeding tickets vary from state to state. That is why you need to know the consequences of your Louisiana speeding ticket prior to making a decision that will effect your driving privileges and your auto insurance premiums.
If you have a Commercial Drivers License the laws have changed and you need to be aware of the danger to your livelihood of just paying a Louisiana traffic ticket. There is a special section below just for CDL truck drivers.
Of course the best way to avoid a speeding ticket is to obey the law. However this may get you completely run over on most Louisiana Interstates. Our experience on the interstates has been that as long as you are not doing more than 10mph over the limit then you are unlikely to receive a ticket from a Louisiana State Trooper. They just have so many others to pick from. However in most Louisiana towns they mean exactly what they say and tickets for 6 or 7 mph over the speed limit are common. This is what Suzanna from Louisiana had to say on another speeding ticket site.
"Speedtraps are ABUNDANT in Louisiana. The cops in these towns are like rabid dogs on the hunt. Our most notorious speedtrap, Woodworth, has garnered national attention, For the fiscal year 2006 traffic fines amounted to $976,000.00."
Lawmaker Targets Louisiana Speed Traps
Louisiana Speeding Ticket Attorney Referrals
On the backs of most Louisiana speeding tickets, you will find what is known as the "window fine." The instructions will advise you that you can pay this speeding ticket fine through the mail. However, they do not advise you of the effect of paying the traffic ticket. If you pay the fine, you will be found guilty and the Louisiana speeding ticket will appear on your driving record. This is also true for the majority of out of state drivers. For any speeding ticket, you will likey see an increase in your insurance rates.
A Louisiana speeding ticket attorney can best advise you of your options and in many cases can get the speeding ticket reduced or dismissed.
Radar Detector Recommendations
PREVENT FUTURE TRAFFIC TICKETS
Purchasing a quality radar detector and laser detector and learning how to use it can help prevent future traffic tickets. Click HERE to see our radar and laser detector recommendations.
CLICK HERE BEFORE HE FINDS YOU
Find Louisiana Speeding Ticket Attorney
Louisiana Auto Insurance Quotes
The only way to be sure that you are getting the best deal on auto insurance is to shop around. If you think you are paying too much or just want to be sure that your current company is not ripping you off then we recommend the following site.
One way to save is to delay your speeding ticket until you can obtain new insurance and pay for a full year prior to your ticket appearing on your record.
Louisiana Traffic School
Louisiana Drivers License Suspension
Louisiana does not have a drivers license point system like many states. However, your insurance company is likely to raise your Louisiana auto insurance if you have a Louisiana speeding ticket or other violation on your record. Here are the reasons your Louisiana dirviers license may be suspended.
LOSING YOUR DRIVING PRIVILEGES IN LOUISIANA
The following is a list of various violations for which your driving privileges will be suspended:
• Conviction of driving while intoxicated (DWI).
• Failure to stop for a school bus loading or unloading children.
• Manslaughter or negligent homicide resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle.
• Any felony committed while operating a motor vehicle.
• Failure to stop and render assistance at an accident, in which you were involved, that resultsin the injury or death of a person.
• Three convictions of reckless driving committed within a 12 month period.
• Unlawful use of a driver’s license.
• Making a false statement or concealing a material fact on an application for a driver’s license.
• Failure to answer a traffic law charge.
• Driving in violation of a driver’s license restriction.
• Refusal to take alcohol analysis test when arrested for DWI, or after submitting to the testwhere the results show a BAC level of 0.08% or more for those 21 years of age or older or0.02 % or more for those younger than 21 years of age.
• Failure to comply with the financial responsibility law when required.• Committing an offense in another state which, if committed in this state, would be groundsfor suspension or revocation.
• Altering information on the license.
• Driving with a suspended driver’s license.
• Using a text messaging communication device while operating a motor vehicle.
• Using a wireless/cellular communication device while operating a school bus.
• Using a wireless/cellular communication device while operating a motor vehicle if the driver holds a Class ‘E’learners or intermediate operator’s license, or is under the age of 18, or has been issued a first time operator's licensethat is within one year from the original issue date, excluding out of state transfers.
Louisiana Hardship License Requirements
If you Louisiana drivers license has been suspended, you may be eligible for a hardship license to allow you to go to work, school and other locations. Here is the full text of the requirements.
Louisiana Hardship Drivers License
Louisiana Department of Motor Vehicles
The Louisiana Department of Motor Vehicles offers services to Louisiana drivers. Here is the site and link to important driver resources.
Louisiana Department of Motor Vehicles
Ask an Attorney! Do you have a legal question ON ANY SUBJECT? We have legal experts online to answer your question RIGHT NOW!!!
Search for more beat Louisiana Speeding Ticket Help
This may be considered AN ADVERTISEMENT or Advertising Material under the Rules of Professional Conduct governing Louisiana lawyers. Under no circumstance will Speedingticketcentral be held liable for any loss or damage caused by a visitor's reliance on information obtained through this web site. It is the responsibility of each individual visitor to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content. Speedingticketcentral is intended to provide you only with general information. However, there is no guarantee that this information is comprehensive or accurate. Speedingticketcentral does NOT provide legal, financial, or tax advice. Please consult a professional in these areas. Only a licensed attorney in your state can provide legal advice.